1940 Pilots' Powerplant Manual - Aircraft Engines
Civil Aeronautics Bulletin No. 28, 1942 printing.
By L. E. Shedenhelm.
Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Commerce Civil Aeronautics administration.
6-1/2 X 9-1/2 inches, 392 pages.
A very interesting, detailed and well-illustrated manual describing the structure and operation of many different types of aircraft engines of the period. Written in lay terms for pilots - it is not a maintenance/repair manual.
Acceptable condition, softcover.
- Covers are foxed with edge wear. Corner fold on back cover.
- Pages are tanned at edges.
- Owner name inside front cover.
- Otherwise clean inside - no folds, tears or markings.
- Solid binding, no loose or missing pages.
Photos are of the actual item - what you see is what you get.
1940 Pilots' Powerplant Manual - Aircraft Engines by L. E. Shedenhelm
- Product Code: 2201-024
- Availability: 1